Cambodia Reacts against Annual Report of US Department of State on Human Rights
AKP Phnom Penh, April 02, 2021 --
Cambodia has reacted against the annual report of the US Department of State on the human rights situation in various countries, including Cambodia.
The following is the full statement of the
Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation released this evening:
"1. The Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation notes with serious concerns the annual report of the US Department of State on the human rights situation in various countries, including Cambodia.
2. Without any manifest mandate given by the UN, the US always assumes a domineering role in unilaterally and arbitrarily criticising the human rights situation of other countries.
3. The report lacks objectivity and suffers from serious shortcomings in terms of accuracy of its data and update information. The Spokesman wishes to highlight the followings:
- First, any institution of the US wishing to assess Cambodia shall not lose sight of the enormous moral debt that the former owed to the Kingdom and its innocent people enduring the indiscriminate aerial bombings during 1970s.
- Second, the US does not live up to the principle that leadership in human rights must begin at home. Ironically, the Annual Report does not cover its own human rights records, which is an obvious self-denial of its human rights abuses.
- Third, the Report did not take an even-handed approach to its assessment, by inflating certain rights over the others, rejecting national particularities and across-the-board gains of the Kingdom in wide-ranging domains of human rights.
- Finally, the content and tone of the Report also vary depending upon how close or strategic a country is to the US. The practice of selectivity and the weaponisation of human rights have been an unfortunate trend that needs to be guarded against and curtailed if we are to promote and protect human rights as a global public good. As quoted by the UN Secretary-General António Guterres, 'Human rights must never be a vehicle for double standards or a means to pursue hidden agendas."
4. The Spokesperson of the Ministry reaffirms nonetheless Cambodia’s unwavering commitment to pursuing a liberal multi-party democracy and upholding the rule of law and respect for fundamental freedoms in conformity with the Constitution of the Kingdom of Cambodia."
By C. NikaAnkara Evden Eve Nakliyat Demetevler evden eve Nakliyat Yenimahalle evden eve Nakliyat Ankara Şehir İçi Nakliye Ankara Şehir İçi Nakliyat Keçiören evden eve Nakliyat Ankara Nakliyat Ankara evden eve nakliyat Ankara Nakliye Çorum Nakliye Çorum Evden Eve Nakliyat Yaşamkent Nakliyat Yozgat Nakliye Kırıkkale Nakliyat Kırıkkale Evden Eve Nakliyat Ankara Ev Taşıma Mamak evden eve Nakliyat nakliye Güç nakliyat Ankara parça eşya taşıma Sevenler Nakliyat Batıkent Nakliyat Ankara Şehirlerarası Nakliyat İncek Evden Eve Nakliyat Çayyolu Evden Eve Nakliyat Gölbaşı Evden Eve Nakliyat Gölbaşı Nakliyat Atapark Nakliyat Yenikent Evden Eve Nakliyat Sincan Evden Eve Nakliyat Akdere Evden Eve Nakliyat Mamak Evden Eve Nakliyat Sorgun Nakliyat Ankara Evden Eve Nakliyat Ses Nakliyat Hack Forum Hack Forumu Hacker Sitesi Warez Leak Forum Crack Forumu illegal Forum Crack hesaplar oyun hesapları netflix warez forum hacker forum Bursa çelik çatı bursa web tasarım Son Dakika Haberler Haberler Türkiye Haberler Hack Haber Hack Forum, Hack Forumu, Hacker Sitesi, Warez, Leak Forum, Crack Forumu, illegal Forum, Crack hesaplar, oyun hesapları, premium hesaplar,netflix mamak nakliye,mamak nakliyat,mamak evden eve nakliyat,mamak parça eşya taşıma,mamak şehir içi nakliyat,mamak şehirler arası nakliyat,mamak asansörlü nakliyat,mamak nakliye şirketi,mamak sigortalı nakliyat,ankara mamak nakliye,mamak nakliye ankara Şentepe Parça Eşya Taşıma, eryaman parça eşya taşıma, yenimahalle parça eşya taşıma, etimesgut parça eşya taşıma, keçiören parça eşya taşıma, atapark parça eşya taşıma, demetevler parça eşya taşıma, yükseltepe parça eşya taşıma ankara evden eve nakliyat ankara evden eve nakliyat Evde Spor Yap Kankaol Sinav sorularim